Wednesday 3 February 2010

Hi guys, sorry from the lack of Updates from me (internet problems), but here are some of the models I have been creating to possibly populate the environment. These were for the Lady in the Lake idea, yet could possibly be used for Rochester in some form.

Special Sword model Basic Sword (couldve been used to be held by Knight in Armour or skeleton etc):


Axe:

Flag Model, using Maya nCloth:


I think the Rochester idea sounds great, I am just concerned with the lack of time and how quickly we could get the plans etc. I am also hopeful that the models I have created can be used in some way as I would be sad that they do not.
Is there any way they could use our existing idea for their own needs? Like using it for activities with children like telling stories or legends relating to the time of the Castle?

No comments:

Post a Comment