Monday, 15 February 2010

Fire Update

Ok, so after receiving the overall environment I have worked on adding the fire to it. I did this by basically creating a cube, extruding it over and over and then using Dynamics to create the fir emitter. This is still in development, obviously the extruded parts will be hidden on a different layer so that only the fire will be seen. I can model some kind of trough for the fire or leave it plain depending what the group would like. Also it gives some idea of the light given from the flam, I can make them more intense in order for a brighter light if necessary, or even if you would just like the flame to be higher. The video below shows the movement of the flame going around the water. This can be faster and slower, but I did not want to make it too fast so that it does not look unnatural and also so that we can get a decent couple of shots of it moving round the room and Arthur reacting to it.
Hope this ok guys and what you wanted :)

Fire Test 001 CVA Environment from Hayley Allen on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment